Keep this portable, easy to use equine first aid kit, in your vehicle, in your trailer, and with your saddle.
(1) 3oz Curicyn “Original Formula” Spritzer
The Curicyn Original Formula is a skin cleaner, wound cleaner and wash. Great for abrasions, cuts, scrapes, skin rashes, hot spots, and burns.
(1) 3oz Curicyn “Original Formula” Yorker
The Yorker (like the Spritzer) is a skin cleaner, wound cleaner and wash. Great for abrasions, cuts, scrapes, skin rashes, hot spots, and burns.
(1) Hoof Care Single Application Kit
The Curicyn Hoof Care Kit addresses hoof ailments that equine and livestock face. It has shown remarkable effectiveness in addressing hoof abscesses, white lines disease, thrush and other hoof specific injuries or wounds.
(1) 1oz Curicyn Wound Care Clay
Curicyn Wound Care Clay is prepared using a combination of refined clay, Original Formula, and several other important ingredients. It addresses open wounds and skin disorders in areas that are difficult to bandage or cover. Hence, it works in areas where a liquid product just does not work well.
(1) 3oz Blood Stop Powder Yorker
Blood Stop Powder aids in controlling minor bleeding from superficial cuts and wounds, as well as, after dehorning.
- Case with Organized Dividers (1)
- PBT Bandage (2)
- 3×3 Gauze (4)
- 2×2 Gauze (4)
- 6” Cotton (4)
- Gloves (2 pair)
- Glow Sticks (2 Single Packs)
- Cold Compress (1)
- Medical Scissors (1)
- Hoof Pick (1)
- Thermometer (1)
- Vet Wrap (1 Roll)
- 2oz Pack Electrolytes (1)
- Emergency Lead Line/Rein (1)
- Triangle Bandage (1)
- Tweezers (1)
- Manual (1)
- Carry Bag (External Case) (1)