STEELtec’s EZ control mouth has pinchless cheeks and the lateral support of a D ring bit.
- Functions as a snaffle with light rein pressure.
- Functions as a mullen mouth as pressure is increased.
- No pressure on palate or nutcracker effect.
- Horses that tend to get strong are corrected by a change of pressure points in the mouth.
- D-ring minimizes pinching of lips and corners of the mouth.
- Specific shape of the D-rings bear on the outside of the mouth as a gentle correction to resistance to the direct rein.
- 14mm mouthpiece