Stocking Stuffers for Equine Lovers
Make the horse lover in your life’s Christmas extra special this year by stuffing their stocking with equestrian goodies!! We have options in all price ranges and lots of fun ideas for everyone!
- Socks - Who doesn’t love socks? Our personal favorites are the Ovation Merino Wool Socks, LeMieux Competition Socks and any of the Ovation socks that come in fun patterns!
- Gloves - These are another no brainer for any horse lover. The Roeckl Winter Gloves are our best sellers, but the SSG Winter Training or 10 Belows are a great all around glove option for working or riding.
- Ornaments - Always a fun option, we have lots of horsey options to choose from.
- Stock Pins - A small but very important piece of show attire, a stock pin is a classy choice.
- Key Chain - Add some fun to their key ring with a unique equine themed key chain.
- Bottle Opener - When don’t you need an extra bottle opener?
- C4 Belt - A favorite among many equestrians, these unique belts are always a great option!
- Grey Horse Candle - For the equestrian that wants to bring the barn home with them, these horse themed candles are a fun gift!
- Dark Horse Chocolates - Do we even have to explain why this is the perfect stocking stuffer for anyone?
- Beanie - An essential for staying warm in the barn or on the go, we have lots of warm options!
- Headband - While everyone loves a good beanie, headbands are essential for riders to fit under their helmets and keep their ears warm.
- Equestrian Magnets - A super fun way for any equestrian to show their love of horses.
- Rider Journals - We have basic journals or discipline specific options to record goals, rides and more.
- Horse Treats - Always a great option and something an equestrian can never have enough of.
- Gift Card - Let the equestrian(s) in your life find what they need with a preloaded gift card, which can be used in store or on our website.
All of these products can be found in store or online at www.happyhorsetack.com. If you need additional help shopping for the equestrian in your life please stop in or call and one of our sales staff would be happy to help you!!